CD Projekt has announced that another update is now available Cyberpunk 2077to solve various problems in the game.
Players in action in Night City know that this is not the first time that the CDPR title (which you can also find) It will be updated with patches and updates.
With the release of patch 2.01, we reported on an annoying problem that many fans encountered: In fact, it appears that the latest update has effectively “broken” many abilities.
Well, as reported on the channels Social from CDPR, Cyberpunk 2077 he finally decided to do so Also fix the bug related to the endgame.
CD Projekt RED has announced the arrival of another update to fix some issues, including a bug for the ending of Path of Glory has been plaguing players for years.
Key fixes include the following Here You can find the full changelog here:
- V no longer freezes after entering the Delamain AV in Path of Glory.
- Fixed shutters blocking the entrance to Black Sapphire in Run This Town.
- Fixed an issue where Cyberware could be downgraded to level 1 after updating the game to version 2.01.
- Fixed passive skill progressions.
- Courier mission times have been rebalanced.
- Added the ability to mark vehicles as favorites in the Call Vehicle menu.
The patch 2.02 download will start automatically as soon as your Internet-connected reference platform is launched.
Staying on topic, some overly curious fans have discovered one of the endings of Cyberpunk 2077 Phantom Liberty hides an Easter egg… but it doesn’t end well for V.
But not only that: a modder created it an amazing HD texture pack which improves the appearance of the main NPCs in the CDPR game, so always Cyberpunk 2077.