- Projector for presentation – what to pay attention to
- Top 5 best projectors for business presentations
- Table of characteristics of the best projectors for business presentations
- 1. ViewSonic PA503S 3,600 Lumens SVGA HDMI Projector
- 2. Epson VS250 SVGA 3,200 lumens color brightness
- 3. BenQ MS524AE DLP 3,300 lumens reviews
- 4. Optoma ML750ST Ultra-Compact 700 Lumen
- 5. ViewSonic PA503W 3,600 Lumens WXGA HDMI Projector
- 6. Epson VS355 WXGA 3,300 lumens
- 7. Epson Pro EX9220 1080p+ WUXGA 3,600 lumens
- Conclusion – Best Projector for Business Presentations in 2020
Projector for presentation – what to pay attention to
A visual representation of information is used to increase the effect of a presentation or report. The video projector helps you create a bright image that will make any performance interesting. With its help, you can visually present your plans.
Office projectors must have special characteristics. The device will display static slides where you need to consider the smallest details.
Projectors for presentations should have the following features:
- The projector should work well with high-resolution images. The matrix must fully match the characteristics of a PC or laptop.
- The best solution is to buy a 3LCD model.
- The brightness must be at least 2,000 lumens.
- It is best to choose images in the 4:3 format for playback. However, their resolution must be at least 800*600.
- Convenient projectors for audiences always contain an image correction function.
- There must be a sufficient number of ports in the structure. They are used to connect to a laptop or any other external device.
Top 5 best projectors for business presentations
- ViewSonic PA503S 3,600 Lumens SVGA HDMI Projector.
- Epson VS250 SVGA 3,200 lumens color brightness.
- BenQ MS524AE DLP 3,300 lumens.
- Optoma ML750ST Ultra-Compact 700 Lumen.
- ViewSonic PA503W 3,600 Lumens WXGA HDMI Projector.
- Epson VS355 WXGA 3,300 lumens.
- Epson Pro EX9220 1080p+ WUXGA 3,600 lumens.
Table of characteristics of the best projectors for business presentations
|Picture||Product name||Main characteristics||Amazon Price|
|ViewSonic PA503S 3,600 Lumens SVGA HDMI Projector||
|Epson VS250 SVGA 3,200 lumens color brightness||
|BenQ MS524AE DLP 3,300 lumens||
|Optoma ML750ST Ultra-Compact 700 Lumen||
|ViewSonic PA503W 3,600 Lumens WXGA HDMI Projector||
|Epson VS355 WXGA 3,300 lumens||
|Epson Pro EX9220 1080p+ WUXGA 3,600 lumens||
1. ViewSonic PA503S 3,600 Lumens SVGA HDMI Projector
ViewSonic PA503S can create an impressive image in small classrooms and conference rooms. Due to the increased brightness and extended lamp life, the PA503S projector is guaranteed to display clear images with the smallest details in any environment within its long service life.
The native resolution is 800*600, while the aspect ratio is 4:3.
The projector automatically switches from “Normal” mode to “Eco” mode each time it works in a standby mode for more than 5 minutes.
The PA503S sleep timer will let you select a period of inactivity that will determine when the projector should put itself into sleep mode automatically.
If no signal is detected, the projector automatically shuts down to save energy and increase lamp life.
3,600 lm of brightness and 22,000:1 contrast ratio guarantee clear image in any circumstances including well-lit rooms.
ViewSonic’s patented SuperColour technology enables to reproduce a wider color range with more realistic and accurate colors in both light and dark rooms – the quality of image always remains high.
Five preset viewing modes provide the best settings for various situations when using the device both in the dark and in the light premises.
The PA503S projector’s HDMI port enables to display 3D content directly from Blu-Ray players or HDMI-enabled devices such as laptops, tablets and media players.
- Digital keystone correction.
- Convenient remote control.
- 3,600 lumens with a contrast ratio of 22,000:1 for bright and clear presentations.
- The fan is a bit noisy.
Even though this compact, light, and easy to operate ViewSonic PA503S projector cannot be compared to Full HD models, it still offers the maximum possible features for a reasonable price.
2. Epson VS250 SVGA 3,200 lumens color brightness
The color brightness of this model is 3,200 lumens; the contrast ratio is 15,000:1. It delivers clear image, natural colors – even in well-lit rooms.
Epson is a global leader in manufacturing projectors. Epson VS250 featuring 3LCD technology has everything you might possibly need!
Epson VS250 projector was designed to make the installation and adjustment as quick as possible. The projector’s functional arsenal includes quick keystone correction, optional Wi-Fi support (you need to purchase a separate module), and a long lamp life that will let you to watch one movie a day during 15 years (in economy mode).
The impressive maximum size of the diagonal image is 350 inches. The quality of image is excellent as well – 3LCD technology brings advantages in brightness and color accuracy compared to competitors.
Even in well-lit rooms, this powerful projector creates an exceptionally bright and also very natural image rich in colors and smallest details.
- Automatic keystone distortion correction.
- Enables to view images directly from USB drive.
- No 3D format support.
- Requires purchasing separate Wi-Fi module.
- Low-power 2 watt mono speaker.
Epson VS250 projector will certainly attract everyone’s attention – whether it is family members, friends, colleagues or customers.
3. BenQ MS524AE DLP 3,300 lumens reviews
It is one of the best models designed to display presentations.
DLP projection technology guarantees a live color transfer, clear pictures and text. The principle of DLP, based on the dot reflection from the mirrors of the DMD chip, promises the same color rendering for the entire service life like on the first day of use.
The contrast ratio (15,000:1) and brightness (3,300 lumens) make it possible to see the presentation in small details from the last rows of a lecture hall with the lights turned on.
The model features a simple intuitive control and is easy to maintain (DLP-based devices are not equipped with dust filters, so they are cheaper to maintain).
Its native resolution is SVGA (800*600).
Smart Eco technology which regulates the power of the light source increases the lamp life and helps save electricity.
- Brightness and contrast ideal for presentations.
- Does not support a wireless connection.
- The control panel cannot scroll through the presentation.
BenQ MS524AE projector is the best choice for an office or an educational institution.
4. Optoma ML750ST Ultra-Compact 700 Lumen
The Optoma ML750ST is an ultra-compact portable LED projector for home and office use. Extremely handy for mobile presentations and business trips: it weighs just 1 pound and is offered with a cozy bag in the kit.
Photo, video, Microsoft Office and Adobe PDF files can be played directly from the internal memory, micro SD card or USB drive without connecting the projector to a laptop or DVD player.
ML750ST supports 3D image and most popular video and audio file formats.
Due to the short-focus lens, the projector has become even more simple and convenient to install and use. The Optoma ML750ST displays an image with 100” image from a distance of 3 feet to the screen.
ML750ST was developed based on advanced LED technology, which allows to avoid costly procedure of replacing the lamp. The model offers exceptional color accuracy, reliability and durability.
The projector enables to demonstrate text files, photos and video materials via wireless connection to a mobile device (Android and iOS) or laptop.
- Supports the MHL interface which enables to connect an MHL-compatible mobile device.
- Easy and convenient to use, easy installation.
- Digital Signage function is applicable for advertising signs and information messages.
- Requires some skills to accurately adjust brightness, contrast.
This is an ideal projector for gaming, watching movies and making presentations without connecting to a computer. Maximum return on the work and learning process: ML750ST provides a qualitatively new level of displaying visual materials.
5. ViewSonic PA503W 3,600 Lumens WXGA HDMI Projector
ViewSonic PA503W features impressive audiovisual characteristics; it is an ideal option for presentations, educational purposes and for small businesses. Patented SuperColour ™ technology enables to deliver a wider color range for a realistic image projection.
With a brightness of 3,600 lumens, native WXGA resolution of 1280*800, and a contrast ratio of 22,000:1, this projector guarantees accuracy in displaying even the smallest details, regardless of the level of illumination.
PA503W HDMI port allows users to display 3D content directly from 3D Blu-ray players or HDMI-compatible devices such as laptops, tablets and media players.
SuperEco energy-saving feature reduces energy consumption by up to 70% and extends the lamp lifetime to 15,000 hours. The adjustable timer of PA503W enables to set the standby time, afterwards the projector automatically activates sleeping mode or completely shuts off.
- Low noise level – only 29 dB.
- 5 color modes.
- Energy efficiency and lamp life up to 15,000 hours.
- The main purpose is making presentations, using it for educational purposes.
- The absence of an automatic focus mode – it has to be done manually.
This projector is ideal for making presentations in offices, lecture halls, it is a good fit for travelers, businessmen who spend a lot of time on the road.
6. Epson VS355 WXGA 3,300 lumens
This projector is an ideal option for classrooms and conference rooms; it can be quickly and easily moved from place to place. It was developed based on the patented 3LCD technology which – due to higher brightness and wider coverage of the color range – enables to get a clear image with authentic color reproduction even in a bright conference room or office.
The model features a compact design with dimensions of 3.2*11.9*9.3 inches, it has HDMI and USB ports, and it can playback content from external storage devices. It also offers keystone correction function.
Epson VS355 belongs to large-format class of projectors with aspect ratio of 16:10.
Dynamic contrast ratio of the model is 15,000: 1, the brightness is 3,300 lumens.
Epson VS355 supports all major types of connections to multimedia sources enabling to implement its various functionalities. Wireless data transmission requires the connection of optional module.
Model Epson VS355 is one of the best in its price segment.
- Good flexibility for adjusting the image.
- The optimal combination of price and quality.
- The fan is too loud.
The Epson VS355 is a combination of functionality and portability. Large, clear image is guaranteed. It is an ideal option for conferences, business events and on-site presentations.
7. Epson Pro EX9220 1080p+ WUXGA 3,600 lumens
The Epson Pro EX9220 wireless widescreen portable projector has a high Full HD resolution and a clear and bright image, combined with a light design and easy setup.
The brightness of 3,600 lumens and the resolution of 1080p Full HD, which is 4.5 times clearer thanks to WUXGA technology, make this projector one of the best in this price category.
Since the projector is primarily wireless, it can be remotely projected from a PC or laptop. Also, this device supports the Screen Mirroring function, so you can broadcast video from the screen of your smartphone or tablet. To set up wireless control from your smartphone, you just need to scan the QR code.
The EX9220 has two HDMI ports for wired connection, and also supports an MHL connector that can be used for charging.
Vertical correction of trapezoidal distortion is set automatically, and horizontal correction can be set manually.
Setting up the projector and convenient management allows you to start working with the device as quickly as possible.
The Epson Pro EX9220 is the ideal projector for use in an office or meeting room.
- Functions exceptionally well in bright rooms.
- Wireless projection from PCs, smartphones and tablets.
- Easy and fast wireless setup using QR code scanning.
- No rainbow artifacts.
- Outstanding data images and crystal clear text.
- Provides multiple connectivity for various devices.
- Zoom option with auto keystone correction.
- Lightweight and portable.
- Does not include an audio port.
- Does not support 3D.
Conclusion – Best Projector for Business Presentations in 2020
Today, every major company has projectors. It is important to choose a model that fully meets the technical requirements of users. Only in this case, it will be useful and will allow you to clearly present information.
If you are choosing a projector for a conference room, we recommend choosing a stationary model. If you plan to conduct performances on the road, then the best solution will be a mobile version. The portable device does not weigh much, so it is easy to transport it over any distance.
Create a great presentation with Epson projectors.
You and your colleagues will be able to enjoy an impressively bright image on a huge screen with maximum eye comfort. The Epson VS250 projector delivers brilliant widescreen images in almost any conference room or classroom. Its 3,200 lumens of brightness combined with 15,000:1 contrast will help you enjoy a clear picture despite the daylight.
This bright wireless projector has built-in SVGA resolution for displays up to 350 inches, as well as a variety of connectivity options. You can control the projector without getting up from your seat with the remote control.
Taking into account the availability of 3LCD imaging technology and low cost, Epson VS250 is the best projector for presentations in an inexpensive price range today!